OnTrack Training and Technical Assistance
- The OnTrackNY initiative provides live training and technical assistance, as well as manuals and other web-based resources to OnTrackNY programs and other providers implementing services to people experiencing first episode psychosis throughout New York State.
- For general information about the OnTrackNY initiative, or for training and consultation related to OnTrackNY, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OnTrack provides manuals and other web-based resources as well as consultation and training to programs and State agencies that would like to implement Coordinated Specialty Care teams (CSC) for people with early psychosis. OnTrackUSA builds on our experience providing CSC as part of the NIMH-funded RAISE Connection Program and its extension, OnTrackNY. OnTrackUSA helps to implement CSC teams that provide innovative, evidence-based, recovery-oriented treatment to young people who have recently begun experiencing psychotic symptoms. These teams help people achieve their goals for school, work and relationships.
- For more information on our consultations, view CSC Consultation for OnTrackUSA.
- For training and consultation related to OnTrackUSA, email email@example.com.
OnTrackCentral provides technical assistance and support to OnTrackNY teams that are delivering services to youth and young adults throughout New York State.
OnTrackCentral focuses on:
- Technical Assistance: Provides training and guidance for OnTrackNY teams
- Quality Improvement: Identifies opportunities for improving the quality of care provided by OnTrackNY teams throughout the state.
- Treatment Enhancements: Focuses on ways to enhance the OnTrackNY model to meet the needs of youth and young adults within their communities.
- Research: Collaborates with researchers to understand early psychosis, ways to improve services and help people in their recovery.
- Policy: Informs the development of local and national policies that support the implementation and dissemination of early treatment services such as OnTrackNY.